The Homeschool Mother's Journal - 5/16/11

The Homeschool Mother's Journal

In my life this week...
This week is packed full of activities. It is Schoolhouse Expo week! Shaiya graduates on Saturday and then we have her Open House on Sunday.

In our homeschool this week...
Shaiya is getting everything ready for her graduation and open house over the weekend. Briyah has taken off from most of her regular studies but she is reading quite a few books this week.

Places we're going & people we're seeing...
We are home all week since this is Schoolhouse Expo week. I am so excited to hear from all of the great speakers this week. We had a great first day today and my mind is filled with all of the great inspiration and wisdom that was shared today.

This coming weekend we will have friends and family visit for Shaiya's graduation. I am so thankful the Lord opened the door of opportunity for us to move back home to Indiana!

My favorite thing this week was...
I loved my Mother's Day present from The Vintage Pearl so very much and I posted a picture below. My sister even gave me a beautiful Bible verse plaque. I love my wonderful family. :)

What's working/not working for us...
Everything is working for us so far. I am getting our curriculum plans ready for 2011/2012. My only problem is that I keep expanding our list of plans. :) I have even found a few new things in the Schoolhouse Expo Vendor Hall too!

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...
I am wondering if I am going to be able to fit in everything that I want us to study this summer and fall.

I hope you have a wonderful week of homeschooling and sharing life and love with your family!


A photo to share...




~My Mother's Day Gift~



Comments

Popular Posts